Twilight Lexicon Teens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Twilight Lexicon Teens

Twilight Lexicon Sub-forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Love, Romance, And Boys (even though Edward Cullen tops our list)

Go down 
+2
hannaa
Bri-La<3
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Bri-La<3

Bri-La<3

Love, Romance, And Boys (even though Edward Cullen tops our list) Empty
PostSubject: Love, Romance, And Boys (even though Edward Cullen tops our list)   Love, Romance, And Boys (even though Edward Cullen tops our list) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 11:09 am

Ok guys, here is where we can discuss love, romance, crushes and all that kinda junk. Even though Edward Cullen is at the top of the list. Very Happy Enjoy! I'm quite proud that I made a topic...so this is what mods must feel like... lol!
Back to top Go down
hannaa

hannaa

PostSubject: Re: Love, Romance, And Boys (even though Edward Cullen tops our list)   Love, Romance, And Boys (even though Edward Cullen tops our list) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 11:17 am

Oh, I really like this topic!! I'm a total romanticist!

Heh, well maybe I should start then. I hope no one who I know read this( that would be just my luck) but I have this huge crush on a guy who is 1 year younger than me, and he is soo hot. Unfortunately he is one of those who you can never get * sigh*. Then I have a smaller crush on a guy who is 1 year older, not bad-looking either heh but once again, I have no chances...

So there was my fantastic love life Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Bri-La<3

Bri-La<3

PostSubject: Re: Love, Romance, And Boys (even though Edward Cullen tops our list)   Love, Romance, And Boys (even though Edward Cullen tops our list) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 11:20 am

Aww it's ok Hanna(sorry if I got your name wrong or spelled it wrong haha). I used to have tons of crushes until Edward Cullen showed up. Now every guy I see is compared to him. lol! I think I might end up as a crazy cat lady. Or dog lady most likely. Haha! Or not. But I used to have this gigantic crush on this guy I thought I "loved" Rolling Eyes ...but then I just fell out of love. I had a crush on him for 2 years though. I'm quite the sappy romantic myself. But Twilight made a big contribution in my falling out of love with him. lol!
Back to top Go down
hannaa

hannaa

PostSubject: Re: Love, Romance, And Boys (even though Edward Cullen tops our list)   Love, Romance, And Boys (even though Edward Cullen tops our list) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 11:28 am

No Bri, you spelled it right! heh

Same here, after I read Twilight none of guys who I know is enough good to compete with Edward Laughing and if you are the crazy old dog lady I can be the crazy cat lady then haha

( Do we have any rules here...?)
Back to top Go down
Bri-La<3

Bri-La<3

PostSubject: Re: Love, Romance, And Boys (even though Edward Cullen tops our list)   Love, Romance, And Boys (even though Edward Cullen tops our list) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 11:32 am

I don't think there are any rules. Hehe.. Cool ...yes same here. I guess together we'll be crazy pet ladies.
Back to top Go down
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Love, Romance, And Boys (even though Edward Cullen tops our list)   Love, Romance, And Boys (even though Edward Cullen tops our list) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 9:31 pm

Hmmm, well I'm getting over someone right now. He likes someone else, so...
I told my friend I'm completely over him which isn't all the way true. But I'm getting there.
So that's my fantasical love life. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
-Jenni

-Jenni

PostSubject: Re: Love, Romance, And Boys (even though Edward Cullen tops our list)   Love, Romance, And Boys (even though Edward Cullen tops our list) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 12:51 pm

I don't really like Edward. *hides from pitchforks and flaming torches*

Love is so complicated (since there is no rolling eyed smiling I'm using this one: cyclops )
Back to top Go down
Maddy-la!

Maddy-la!

PostSubject: Re: Love, Romance, And Boys (even though Edward Cullen tops our list)   Love, Romance, And Boys (even though Edward Cullen tops our list) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 1:46 pm

Favorite characters ijn each book:
Evermore: Damen
Twilight :Edward (duh!)
Hunger Games: Peeta
House of Night: Stark (James Stark!)
Uglies series: Zane! (he is so bubbly-making!)
The Host: Ian
Back to top Go down
Shel-bells

Shel-bells

PostSubject: Re: Love, Romance, And Boys (even though Edward Cullen tops our list)   Love, Romance, And Boys (even though Edward Cullen tops our list) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 12:18 pm

Ugh i'm so annoyed! i'm reading the Host and no Ian has come up yet! what the heck?!

anyway!

in the uglies i definietly think David is so better then Zane! ... although Zane was a hottie...? lol

in The Gemma Doyle series it would be Kartik <3

and of course Twilight is EDWRAD <33;

i so wish there were amazing guys like these in my life *day dreams*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love, Romance, And Boys (even though Edward Cullen tops our list)   Love, Romance, And Boys (even though Edward Cullen tops our list) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Love, Romance, And Boys (even though Edward Cullen tops our list)
Page 1 of 1